If we think from the perspective of how well the challenge was, the beginning of the week was pretty awful. On Monday I got only 68.8% which is the lowest daily percentage in this challenge. Tuesday wasn’t something special also – 78.9%
Although when we leave the challenge to the side, at beginning of the week I could finally finish the template of my new ADZbuzz’s site. You can read the report here. And this is why I couldn’t get much done within the challenge itself. I spent most of my free time working on the site.
Rest of the week was pretty much the same as previous week. I mostly missed offline times (took just short naps but didn’t spend enough time offline) and concentration sessions.
Even if I´m not getting 100% I’m still getting much more done during the challenge. I feel much more motivated because I have to make my weekly report and I don’t want to fail my tasks because of it. Social pressure is good motivator 🙂 Even if no one is reading it, it still motivates.
There will be one week pause from the challenge as I will not be at home most of the week and cannot follow the tasks. So next report will be after two weeks.