If even the speed of light is not a constant, how the laws of physics can be fixed. If the speed of light is changing, how we can use the laws which are using the speed of light as a constant to explain our world? For example the main formula for physics: E=mc² This is just one question which you can ask about today’s science (“which knows it all”).
Here is the list of 10 dogmas which are holding the science back.
- Nature is mechanical
- Matter is unconscious
- The laws of nature are fixed
- The total amount of matter and energy is the same
- Nature is purposeless
- Biological heredity
- Memories are stored inside of the brain as material traces
- The mind is inside the head
- Psychic phenomena, like telepathy are impossible
- Mechanistic medicine is the only kind that works – if natural remedy or other healing practice seems to affect physical healing, this is merely due to chance or the placebo effect.
Here is a video from TEDx and which explains some of the dogmas in more detail.
NB! The video was taken down from TEDx site after so many “scientists” started to rant against the video.
And here is the long version where all 10 dogmas are explained.
After watching those videos I think the quote from Nikola Tesla is very appropriate: “The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”